Online media and advertising are constantly evolving. This is my conglomeration of online media, search engine marketing and other social media news that interests me, and hopefully you.

7.16.2007

Where are The Simpsons Tie-Ins?

I don't know about you, but at my local 7-11, The Simpsons are about as prevelant as a sober college student at 2 a.m. Maybe I'm just not being fair. Maybe everything is just sold out. And maybe, just maybe, this is sour grapes, because my 7-11 wasn't one of those picked to be turned into a Kwik-E-Mart, but still, shouldn't I at least be able to go buy a can of Buzz Soda or Krusty-O's brand cereal? (August edit: They finally have the Buzz Cola for $.99, but alas, no Cereal)

It might not be a right, but I sure did want to spend some of my cash on that stuff prior to seeing the movie this month.

Complaining aside, I'm still going to see the movie.

No comments: